Your LSAC/LawHub account provides a great deal of information about your activity with the Law School Admission Council, Inc. (“LSAC”). It is your responsibility to manage your account actively, ensuring that all information is true, current, and complete.
By creating an account on LSAC and/or LawHub, you consent to the delivery of any legally required notices to the e-mail address associated with your account at the time a notice is sent.
LSAC warrants that the services it provides over the web will substantially perform their stated functions, when used in accordance with all given instructions and in compliance with LSAC policies, for so long as your LSAC and/or LawHub account remains active. LSAC does not represent or warrant that these services will meet your requirements or operate free from error. LSAC disclaims all other warranties and conditions either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement of third-party rights. No oral or written information or advice given by LSAC, its agents, or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty, and you may not rely on any such information or advice. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
If any LSAC service fails to perform as warranted, it is your duty to notify LSAC of the problem immediately. Within a reasonable period of time, which shall be determined by LSAC based on the specific circumstances, LSAC shall, at its option, (I) correct any errors, or (II) refund some or all of any fees you have paid for the relevant service. This limited warranty is void if (a) the failure has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, or other user error; (b) you have used or modified the web services in any unauthorized manner; or (c) if more than 60 days have elapsed since the problem occurred. LSAC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages (including any damages for lost opportunities, income, or profits; loss of information; business interruption; travel expenses; test-preparation courses fees; or any other types of damages) arising out of the use or inability to use its services even if LSAC or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability of LSAC for any claims arising out of your use of its services, regardless of the form of action, shall not exceed the amount of any monies you have paid to LSAC in the twelve (12) month period immediately prior to the event that caused such liability.
The entire contents of the LSAC websites, including but not limited to LSAC.org, LawSchoolTransparency.com, LegalCareerCompass.org, and LegalCareerCompass.com; the LawHub application and platform and all related applications and services, both the content that is visible to end-users and the software supporting it; and the Official LSAT Prep and Official LSAT Prep Plus, are copyrighted by the Law School Admission Council, Inc. Unauthorized reproduction of any such materials is strictly prohibited. Certain elements or applications on LawHub or through an LSAC.org / LawHub account (e.g., Legal Career Compass) may be the property of a third-party. Users of LawHub must treat any third-party property in the same manner as LSAC's own copyrighted material, and LSAC reserves the right to prosecute copyright infringements of any content found in or associated with LawHub.
Trademarks, registered marks, and service marks
LSAT, Law School Admission Test, The Official LSAT PrepTest, The Official LSAT SuperPrep , ItemWise, and LSAC are registered marks of the Law School Admission Council, Inc. Law School Forums, LLM Law School Forum, Credential Assembly Service, CAS, LLM Credential Assembly Service, and LLM CAS are service marks of the Law School Admission Council, Inc. 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests; 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests; The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests; 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading; 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests, Volume V; 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests 42—51; 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests, Volume VI; LSAC Official Guide to ABA-Approved Law Schools; The Official LSAT SuperPrep II; The Official LSAT Handbook; The Official LSAT SuperPrep II; The Official LSAT Handbook; LSAC Official Guide to LLM/Graduate Law Programs; ACES2; FlexApp; DiscoverLaw.org; LSAT Prep, Official LSAT Prep Plus, Law School Transparency, Legal Career Compass, LST Reports, I Am The Law, Personal Report, Modern Legal Practice and Institute for the Future Practice of Law, Law School Unmasked, Law School Admission Unmasked and Law School Admission Council are trademarks of the Law School Admission Council, Inc.
Official LSAT prep materials
By creating an account on LSAC.org and LawHub, you will be provided a free subscription to the Official LSAT Prep. The subscription materials may be used only for the purpose of preparing for the LSAT. LSAC reserves the right to terminate or suspend your subscription to the Official LSAT Prep immediately at any time if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement. LSAC reserves the right to change the length, features, content or other terms of the Official LSAT Prep subscription at any time without notice. We cannot guarantee the availability of the Official LSAT Prep subscription materials. Access to LawHub and products included on the LawHub platform and applications, or accessed through an LSAC.org / LawHub account, and any subscription materials may be unavailable for reasons including but not limited to maintenance, outages, and other matters beyond our control. Scores on Official LSAT Prep and/or Official LSAT Prep Plus materials do not reflect, and cannot be used as a substitute for, official LSAT test scores.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law principles, and shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention for International Sales of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
Official LSAT Prep Plus subscriber agreement
- The subscriber is the individual who registered for the LSAC.org and/or LawHub account associated with the subscription. The name provided on the payment information form, if different from the individual registering for the LSAC.org and/or LawHub account, does not have any rights to use the subscription materials.
- You warrant that all information provided by you to register for your LSAC.org and/or LawHub account is accurate and current.
- We may ask you from time to time to verify your payment or profile information in order to confirm your eligibility for the subscription. We may use third-party software to determine your location for purposes of verifying eligibility for the subscription.
- LSAC reserves the right to terminate or suspend your subscription to Official LSAT Prep Plus immediately at any time if you fail to comply with the terms of the Official LSAT Prep Plus Subscription Agreement.
- LSAC reserves the right to change the price, length or other terms of the Official LSAT Prep Plus subscription at any point. Any changes will not apply to an active subscription for Official LSAT Prep Plus.
- At its sole discretion and at any time, LSAC may elect to provide trial access, complimentary subscriptions, or any other type of free or complimentary access to the LawHub platform and applications (or any portions thereof) to any third party.
- Features and content delivered through the Official LSAT Prep Plus subscription are subject to change at any time and are not guaranteed. We are not obligated to provide notice of changes but will do our best to communicate changes through our help page.
- The LawHub Terms and Conditions shall incorporate by reference the LSAC Terms & Conditions of Use and the LSAC Terms & Conditions of Use shall be made a part of the LawHub Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the terms of these LawHub Terms and Conditions and the LSAC Terms & Conditions of Use, the LawHub Terms and Conditions shall apply.