We no longer update information about Thomas Jefferson School of Law because of one or more of the following reasons:
- The school merged with another school.
- The school closed.
- The school lost its ABA accreditation.
- 144 total grads in 2018, including 0 transfer students
- 19.4% had long-term, full-time legal jobs
- 36.8% had any long-term job
- 41.7% had any full-time job
- 49 new 1L students in 2019, -78.9% from 2016
Source of job offer
Employed, unknown source
Timing of job offer
Employed, unknown timing
Employed, unknown search status
Not seeking a new job
Seeking a new job
Did you find this helpful?
Compare Thomas Jefferson with other schools